Love, Acia
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Woo Hoo
So the trache came out yesterday and we are soooo excited cuz it's a way huge obsticle, Chace is doing awesome and we even got to leave the hospital for a couple hours today, when we asked him where he wanted to go he said WAL-MART so thatswhere we went. We had a couple therapists and a nurse with us but when they were ready to leave and Chace wasn't they said okay be back to the hospital by 6 pm and off they went. I was a bit scary for me and i probly asked Chace like a hundred times if he was ok or how he was feeling. Anyway when they took the trache out they said that we could be home in as little as 2 weeks aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! I can't even believe it but they are just amazed at Chace's progress he just gets better and better and he really wants to go home so he is working super hard in therapy to get there. I just want to express my gratitude to everyones love and prayers that have gotten us this far, we love you all so much and can never thank you enough, we are so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wal-Mart was a great choice! :) I am amazed at the progress you are making and it sounds like you are recovering immensely every day! Keep up the great work! Can't wait for you to come home! Keep it up and stay strong!
2 weeks??!! Isn't that awesome!! And by the way, I would have picked Wal-Mart too!! We can't wait to see you home.
Love, The Bertagnolli's
That is VERY FANTASTIC news! Congrats Chase and to all of you.
Sounds like great progress there. I hope he had a great time at wal-mart. I think had it been me I would have chosen someplace other than wal-mart but ya know ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I am so excited for you guys that you will be home soon!! Good luck with everything.
Wal-Mart is every ones favorite right?!
I am so glad to see his progress! He is doing great and has such a goofy attitude...how fun!
How exciting to be going home soon.
Post a Comment