Sunday, December 7, 2008

Surgery

Chace had surgery on Friday afternoon to have the bullet removed. At first the doctors said there was no reason to go in and get the bullet, but then it moved and came to the surface and was rubbing on the edge of the brace so it was giving Chace some discomfort so they decided to go ahead and get it out. They told us that they were reserving him a bed in the PICU just in case and when I told Chace that he just rolled his eyes like whatever, I on the other hand was scared silly and Chace is always telling me "Mom I'm fine you worry way too much", and I just tell him thats my job and I do it well. Anyway the surgery went really well and he was back in his regular room in less than 2 hours and the next day it was back to his regular schedule. This coming week we are going to be working towards getting the feeding tube out and also the trache. We want everyone to know how much we love and appreciate all that you do.
Love Acia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great to hear that all went well with the surgery! You amazing spirits still cease to amaze me Chace!

Sam K