Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Some pictures from our campout

Our annual labor day camping trip for the
Byron Tolman Knighton family!

Craft time.

We brought the jazzy for Chace and it made a huge difference for him to get through all the gravel and inclines. He just confuses it with a 4x4 sometimes :)

The Ladies

The Fellas (Gene had to leave early for work, but he had been there before we did pictures)

Trinitie's getting so big and she's such a beautiful girl!
And she's going to be a big sister in the spring YAY!

My parents and siblings - at our best.

Me, Sami, Savanna

Byron actually cracked a smile in one picture!

We had tons of fun and we love going camping with our family :)

2 comments:

I Love Food said...

Ahhh, Trinitie is getting big! Wow! And she is gorgeous!

I love the picture of all your siblings and parents making faces.

I am glad you all had a great time!!!

By the way, what does B.T.K. stand for?

Sherrie said...

Its so good to see Chase getting around and doing so well.