This is Karyn and I just wanted to tell you all what Chace did last night. Me my mom and dad went to go say goodnight and hang up some pictures. Then he asked for me , so I
went over to the closest side of the bed but then he told me to go back to the other side so I went back over and he put his hand out so I grabbed it and pulled me in the bed as far as he could and let go and put his whole arm around me and gave me a hug and said he loved me it was awesome, I think he wanted me to get in bed with him, I could be wrong, but it was cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow that is cool how is he doing?
Your friend Jenni
HI Karyn, I just wanted you to know that you are awesome too! It is so cool that you are all there rallying around Chace. It's even cooler that he is able to let you know how much he loves you already! Good luck to all of you. We think of you often!
Shauna Ziegler
Karyn-
That is so awesome! I bet he did want you to get up in the bed by him he probably needed you to hug him too! It is so awesome to have your brother as one of your best friends! He loves you so much. Keep up the good work Chace your gonna make it! We love you guys!!
LeAnn
Karen we all miss you and chace so much and want you guys to get back soon! We love you guys so much!
Meleesa Walker
Hey Karyn!! hehe I keep saying I have to go but then I saw you had a post too!! :D how are you doing girl?? we miss our little Rico at young womens :) hey and my brother Tanner wanted to say hi too!! :D we all miss you Karyn!! hope you have a good day!
~mucho loveo little Rico!! haha :D
~Sarah Bertagnolli
Post a Comment